(upbeat music) – Hi guys, welcome back to- – [All] That YouTub3 Family! – Family.
– Family. – Family.
– Family. – And today we’re gonna be making Chocolate Halloween Houses. – Boys vs girls. – [Audrey] I’m gonna win! – We’re gonna win. – I’m on the girls team. – [Mom] You’re on the girls team, Ty? (kids talking simultaneously) – [Mom] Both boys want
to be on the girls team and abandon Dad. – [Jordan] That’s saying something. – [Mom] Wow. – [Ty] Are we all supposed
to be on the girls? – [Jordan] Oh, candy! – [Mom] Be careful to not break the pieces ’cause there is no backup. – [Dad] Uh oh.
– [Jordan] Uh oh. – [Mom] This is all you get, guys. – Audrey don’t break it. – There’s no more touching it. (laughing) – [Dad] So here’s the template. – [Jordan] To be honest,
it’ll be me that breaks it. – [Mom] What’s you plan, boys? – This is where we’re gonna build it. – [Jake] Just smash it! – [Dad] It’s top-secret,
if we say it out loud, those two over there will hear. – [Mom] Oh.
– So let’s see what we got. These are tombstones. – [Mom] Okay girls, what’s your plan? – We can’t say. – [Mom] Are you going spooky or cutie? – We’re coming, we’re coming. – [Mom] Or “spoopee.” – “Spoopee!” – [Mom] Don’t eat it, Jake! – [Dad] Is Jakey-
– [Mom] Yeah! – [Ty] Can I lick it!
– [Mom] No. You can eat it after the house is built. Don’t eat it now or else you’ll lose. – [Jordan] They’re all the same. – I’ve never heard of
gingerbread Halloween houses. – [Mom] This is our first year doing Haunted Halloween Houses, isn’t it? – Ew, there’s a hair! – You should probably do it on this. – Oh yeah. It’s starting to come out. – [Mom] Good teamwork from the girls. – So I’m putting white on
the tombstone until it dries and then I’ll color in the eyes. – [Mom] You mean the-
– That’s a ghost. – [Mom] On the ghost? Ty’s doing the ghost and the tombstones, so he’s going to do some lettering and some eyes on the
ghost, that should be fun. – [Audrey] Are you kidding me man? We’re just trying to make ours work. – [Mom] What? – It’s hard just to get it to stand up. – Yeah, this frosting is
like, not trying to glue. – [Mom] Is it a struggle? (Jordan mumbling) – [Mom] At least they give you a frame to stick it in to kind of
support it a little bit. – This frame is flimsy, though. – [Mom] But that’s better than nothing. You need a milk carton or something. – Or a pre-assembled one! – [Mom] Yeah, that
pre-assembled would be nice. – You just want to decorate here? – [Mom] You guys are doing
really good with the assembling. – [Audrey] Just minor assembly required. – [Ty] I’m icing a ghost’s mouth. Oh yeah, it’s a ghost, it’s done. – [Mom] Let’s see, Ty. – [Ty] I’m guessing where the eyes are. – [Mom] Good job!
– [Ty] I guessed. – [Mom] Awesome, I would let those dry before putting the eyes on. – [Ty] I know. Hey! – [Jake] He accidentally cut them. – [Dad] Well you’re supposed to cut them, ’cause you’re supposed to make a chimney. So I’m thinking– – [Jake] Nah. – [Dad] We’re not gonna make a chimney. – [Audrey] You’re just
gonna leave an open hole? – [Dad] Maybe. – Do you want a chimney or no? – I don’t know. Well, they’re not doing a chimney so we have to do a chimney. – [Mom] Good job, Jake. (boys talking simultaneously) – Wait there’s four chimney pieces? We only got two. I’m so confused because apparently we were supposed to get
two pieces stuck together and then you’re supposed to
chop both of them in half. We only got one, and so we
chopped it in half, that’s it. And apparently we’re only
supposed to have one door. We have two. So, our whole kit is
messed up and I don’t know what we’re gonna do about it. – [Mom] Yeah, it clearly shows on the box that they should’ve had two chimney pieces and one door and that’s not what you got. Your kit was assembled wrong. – Yeah, something happened. So okay, I don’t know what
we’re gonna do for a chimney. We’re not going for a
chimney ’cause it looks like they’re going for a chimney now. – We got a chimney! – [Mom] You decided to do a chimney? – [Jordan] I’m not gonna go for a chimney, they should just stick with it. – [Mom] All right. – I’m just gonna decorate ’cause that’s what I’ve been waiting for. – [Mom] (laughing) Everybody
just wants to decorate, just decorate! – And here’s the rule of
thumb, if there’s a big gap, you just caulk it! Lots and lots of caulk. – [Mom] Oh boy.
– [Jordan] What’s caulk? – [Mom] Frosting in this case. – [Jordan] Okay, well
what’s caulk in real life? – [Mom] Sewing the seams, like
window seams, door frames. – [Ty] Okay, can we put candy on now? [Jordan] I’m decorating the tombstones. – [Dad] Let me get our
chimney all caulked up. – Caulked up. Is that your new favorite word, Dad? – My new favorite word, Jake. – Got some pretty bones on the thing. – [Mom] Ty’s so excited, he
just wants to get to decorating. – [Jake] Me too Ty, me too. – [Mom] Dad’s trying to do
frosting as fast as possible and Ty is like, right behind him. Randomly putting on candy. (laughing) There’s no plan, the boys are
just throwing it together. – It’s like homework, like when it’s late, and you’re like “Ah!” – [Mom] Just get something. – [Dad] Chimney’s caulked! – [Mom] Yay. – [Ty] Can we start? – [Dad] Yep. There, that way when it rains
it’s not gonna get inside. – [Mom] You got some crazy
bones on the one side? – Yep. (laughing) – [Mom] That’s awesome. Ty’s doing a good job. Jake’s finishing up Ty’s
job of the tombstones. Nice. – [Audrey] Ty just quit the tombstones. – [Mom] Yeah, he’s like
I’m bored with that, he just wants the candy. – Hey candy. – I’m doing tombstone duty right now. – [Mom] Oh, very nice. – Taking away my concentration. – [Mom] You decorating the roof? – Yep, I’m not liking it. – [Mom] Are you guys planning
on decorating your walkway? – Walkway? – [Audrey] Yeah of course, you think? – [Mom] There is a walkway on that. – I’m decorating it with orange. – [Mom] Okay. Okay, so here’s an update on our houses. The boys are still working
on their finishing touches. – [Dad] There’s “Jake.”
– [Mom] Nice. – [Dad] And then in the front, we’ve got Ty’s tombstone. – [Mom] That’s awesome. – [Dad] And we got Logan’s tombstone with all the little bones.
– [Mom] Aw. – [Dad] And then Dad’s tombstone. – [Mom] Nice, very good boys. And girls, how’s it coming? – I’m working on the tombstones. I’ve got “Dead inside and out,” “RIP” and then “Here lies” blank, I’ve gotta continue that one. – [Mom] And then Audrey? – [Audrey] Still working on the roof. – [Mom] Oh, you’re doing
a fancy design, very nice. Did you boys wanna decorate some cookies? – [Ty and Jake] Yes! – [Mom] Okay, we got some monster cookies and we have pumpkin cookies, so if you guys wanna
decorate some of those, you can open them and decorate. Is yours done, boys? – [Dad] Ours is done. – [Mom] Wow, very nice. – I got some monster cookies. – [Mom] Now you can work on cookies and we can have that after dinner. – Okay, I’m decorating my
alien, he’s got orange eyes. We’re just gonna fill in. – [Ty] Dad, I’m gonna take all the black. – [Dad] I hope it tastes like orange, too. – [Mom] I was gonna say, I
hope these cookies taste good, like a really yummy sugar cookie ’cause I’ve never bought these before. – Yeah. – [Mom] We usually just
make them from scratch but there’s no time for that. (laughing) so I hope these are delicious. – I’m not gonna eat them. – [Mom] You’re not? – I don’t like frosting. – [Mom] Well, just put a
little bit on and try it, it might taste really good. – [Ty] I’ll try a bite without frosting. – [Jake] Can you get me chocolate chips? – [Dad] He’s got green eyes. – [Mom] Aw, Dad’s is looking
cute, cute little monster. – [Dad] Green smile.
– [Mom] That’s cool. – [Ty] Putting a beard.
– [Mom] Let’s see, Ty. – [Ty] I’m gonna have a beard. – [Dad] You’re the T-monster, huh? – [Mom] That’s awesome. – So it’s getting later in the evening, Audrey actually has a school
activity she has to go to, so she’s gonna bail out, leaving Jordan all by herself to finish- – [Jordan] No! her house. – [Mom] Okay, so since
Audrey is out the door, or on her way out the door- – I’m working on the roof now. – [Mom] You’re going
to finish filing it in? – Yeah, for her. I don’t think that’s what she had in mind, ’cause I think she was planning on filling the rest in with white. – [Mom] Audrey, were you? – [Audrey] No, leave it
like the front of the house. – Oh, it’s a little late. – [Audrey] Oh good, that
side of the roof is done. – Uh oh! I’ll just leave
part of the other side. – [Mom] I think it looks good. – But I finished all the
tombstones and the ghosts. – [Mom] And they look cool. – I like this ghost, he’s my favorite. He’s just like “eeh!” (laughing) – Where’s my backpack? (laughing) – [Mom] Are you eating on the run? – I need a pencil. – [Mom] You need a pencil? – Yeah, a mechanical
pencil that’s like sharp. – [Mom] I’ll find one. – I’m done with my cookie! – [Mom] I like your little monster. – Dad’s gonna eat it.
– [Mom] Is he? – [Dad] Dad’s gonna eat it?
– [Mom] That’s cool I like it. – And Mom’s gonna eat this one! – [Mom] Nice, covered with sprinkles. – Yeah, that was an accident, Mom. I have one. – [Mom] Hey, you’re doing good. – Pretty nice.
– [Mom] Yeah. Do you guys like to decorate cookies? – Yeah, it’s fun. – I’ve never done like a Halloween
one before, only at like- – [Mom] Christmas sugar cookies, we’ve done gingerbread
houses, but not a Halloween. – Yeah. – So what kind of creature
you think this is? Comment down below. – [Mom] I will say, I want to– – [Ty] Guess what this creature this is. – [Jake] It’s Kermit the Frog! – [Mom] I think yours is a Zombie Dad. – [Dad] “Zombie Dad?” – [Ty] Maybe it’s– – Is that me? Do I got orange and green eyes? – Well you have a little
bit, don’t you think? – [Mom] You have a
little bit of orange eye? – [Ty] So the rest are green. – [Mom] So Dad’s eyes are actually… well now they look blue, okay ’cause you’re in a blue shirt so they look blue but normally they’re called gray eyes. Dad has gray eyes. Ty, what color are your eyes? – Blue. – [Mom] I think you have Dad’s gray eyes. – No, blue. – [Mom] No, I’m pretty sure. – [Jordan] I always
thought Ty had blue eyes. – [Mom] I think Dad and Ty, ’cause Ty is a lot like Dad, that’s where Ty gets his
blonde hair by the way, when Dad had hair. – [Audrey] Dad had long hair? – [Mom] When he was little. So, Dad and Ty are actually a lot alike and I think they have the same eyes. – It’s when I had hair, hoping that doesn’t mean
you’re gonna be, like, bald too! – I’m not, I’m never gonna
shave my hair like that. (laughing) – [Mom] You’re gonna be the bald one? – It’s gonna be me. (laughing) – [Mom] You’d look pretty
good with that hairdo, Audrey. – I’d rock it. – [Mom] Are you eating them
or decorating with them? – [Jake] Both.
– [Ty] Eating. (laughing) – [Mom] Those kind of chocolate chips are good to munch on, huh? They’re not like the pumpkin spice ones. – No. – If you guys haven’t guessed, that it was Dad that I made! – [Mom] Yeah? It is Dad, you’re right. – [Jordan] Ty made Dad as a cookie. – [Mom] Good job, Ty. – Yeah, I think that’s so sweet. – [Mom] Aw. Nice boys. All right, we will check
back in about three hours when Jordan has finished
up the haunted house because I have feeling Audrey might be back when you get this done. – Probably. – [Mom] Jordan likes to be very detailed– – As you can tell I’m making an extra bag just for tombstones. – [Mom] Wow. So we’ll come back. Okay so, the boys well, Ty’s here but it’s just Jordan, me and Ty because Dad and Jake when to Scouts and Audrey went to a school outing. And Jordan has been working hard, finishing up their haunted house. – [Jordan] Yes. – [Mom] And she’s actually
got quite a bit done, she’s just adding the final touches. – [Jordan] I’m almost done. – [Mom] And it’s looking super cute! These are the cookies that we got done. Super cute. Okay, so Jake is back, Ty’s trying to sabotage, because the boys feel like Jordan won this challenge already. – [Jordan]
Boom-shacka-lacka-boom-shacka-lacka-dab. – [Mom] ‘Cause they
think hers is super cute. So they ended up, because
they didn’t have a chimney, they used toxic waste. That works, toxic waste for the win. – [Jake] You made it look even better! – All right so we finished
our Halloween chocolate houses and this is the final product. Here’s mine, and my favorite
part is the gravestones. This one says, “Here lies Y.L.B. Next” so if you read it, like, “You’ll be next.” Get it? Then, “Bea A.Fraid.” “Be afraid” (laughing) And then, this one says “R.I.P.” And this is “Dead inside and out.” – [Mom] And your door’s falling off. – [Jordan] And my door
does not stay on at all. – [Mom] And then the sidewalk’s bones. And then you got a toxic waste chimney. – [Jake] Chim-a-nee.
– [Ty] Chim-a-nee. – [Mom] Chimney. – [Jordan] That took forever. It was just like the most important thing. – [Ty] Let me see.
– [Jake] Chim-a-nee. One of the beads fell off. – [Jordan] Ta-da! – [Mom] Awesome Jordan, good job. Audrey will be proud, okay. – [Ty] My favorite part about this putting on Logan’s brains. – [Jordan] Logan’s bones? – [Mom] You put on his
bones, where’s his bones? – [Ty] Right there, look, that’s him. – [Mom] By his grave? – [Ty] No, this is him. – [Mom] Aw, poor Logie. – [Jake] And there’s our
chimney with a ghost. – [Mom] Oh, yours is haunted.
– [Jake] Chim-a-nee. – [Mom] Okay, turn it
around, let’s see all of it. – [Jake] And this is my
house, this is my house. – [Ty] He died. – [Jordan] Oh, It’s slimy. – [Mom] It does, it looks like
a slimy monster coming out. – [Ty] He died in this house. – [Mom] Wow, creepy. (laughing) – Turn it around, see this side. – [Ty] Oh yeah.
– [Jake] Chim-a-nee. – [Mom] Oh, the roof is cool, creepy. – [Ty] Oh yeah, did you see
the bones on the other side? Those bones? – [Mom] Yup, cool! Good job boys, I like it! Very nice, you guys all did good, I love how they’re different, they’re unique and creative, good job. – [Jake] Should I try a piece? – [Mom] Yup, go ahead and try it. – [Jake] Okay. Ahh, should I? – [Mom] If you want to. – [Jordan] I’m not gonna eat mine. I spent too many hours on it. – [Mom] How’s it taste,
does it taste good? – [Jake] Good! – [Mom] That’s your house
that you boys can eat until Halloween. – [Ty] Yuck! – [Mom] No? (laughing) – It tastes like sandpaper. – [Jordan] Wow, those bones are sour. – Woo, sour, can I have one? – So we hope that you
guys enjoy this video. Make sure you like,
subscribe and share it. [Jake and Ty] And hit the bell! – See you all next time! – [All Kids] Bye! (upbeat music)