♪ Drop top Porsche ♪ ♪ Rollie on my wrist ♪ ♪ Diamonds up and down my chain (ha ha) ♪ – We’re gonna go in a castle. It’s like Mickey’s castle. Pretend this is our house and we’re rich. (grunts) – This is the most beautiful
castle in the world. – Giovanna, look at this place. This is huge mama. I wanna steal things. This morning we’re bringing
Meilani and Giovanna to Legacy Castle, so they can
practice being flower girls. – Are you gonna be a
flower girl with sissy? – Yes!
(claps) – Oh my gosh! – She’s so cute!
– I’m so happy! I’m so happy!
– Me too! You accepted! – Will you be flower girl in the wedding? – (Giovanna) No. – Oh my God, come on! We accept. – She’ll do it (laughs)?
– Okay, oh yes, we accept. – Mike is definitely lucky because he’s using our
girls as flower girls. – Oh my gosh! – And I don’t wanna brag but
like my daughter is beautiful. – Hi Meilani, you look so pretty. Why can’t we dress like that? Meilani is beautiful. Like, me and Jenni make really hot kids. – Aunt Nicole and mommy will
show you two how to walk, okay? – Let’s do it drag style. (Nicole singing wedding march) ♪ I’m gonna have a attitude ♪ ♪ Got a attitude ♪ ♪ I’m gonna have a attitude ♪ ♪ Got a attitude ♪ ♪ So what I got a attitude ♪ – And then, when you’re done, you go. – Remember, this is your moment. It is all about you today. ♪ I’m gonna have a attitude ♪ ♪ Got a attitude ♪ ♪ I’m gonna have a attitude ♪ ♪ Got a attitude ♪ – And work, and work, and work. – Walk, walk, wait (laughs). That’s mommy after tequil-ar. ♪ Ever since the day I lost my mind ♪ ♪ It was November 13th ♪ ♪ I was a boy with a heart of the world ♪ ♪ In the wake of impossible dreams ♪ – Honeys I am showing you right now what I got for the groomsmen. Wallah, whaddya think? – This is cute.
– It is. – What is this? – Um, that is technically
a grenade whistle. – Oh. – Yeah, anyway, just put
that down we don’t need that. – Okay. – [Vinny] Um, all right, so. – So, who’s going first (mumbles). – I don’t know. – I mean, how many speech can there be ’cause they gotta be short
’cause there three of us. – Yeah, yeah. – Dear Mike. Dear, dear, dear Mike. – Dear Mike, the first night out (laughs). – Dude, just read the note. (laughs)
Dude, that would be epic. – [Pauly] Oh, that would be epic. – If it’s in the note it’s true. – That would be epic.
– Be like, Mike, the first night at bed.
– Night at bed. – You stuck your, oh wait, wrong speech. – Oh sorry, this is the wrong note. – Wrong note, wrong note,
wrong note (laughs). Stupid. – We wanna keep it all positive. – Well, the thing about this is is like we joke around with each other but now it’s in front of his family, in front of her family, so we have to sort of censor
our jokes a little bit. – Yeah, Mike was a savage. Mike started off as The
Situation, complete D-bag. – You know, I’m hookin’ up with this girl, your girl’s girl, and her girlfriend’s
girlfriend’s girlfriend. Somebody’s gotta do it. – It’s so hard to think of him like that, like “The Situation” and
you know what I mean? – Yeah.
– I know. – And everything, it’s like.
– He’s come such a long way. – Mike was mean, he was arrogant, double-crossing people, manipulative. – You, you have a good time. – Be quiet little Italian girl. We’re about to kick out
those girls right now because you girls are cuter. – Who would’ve ever thought
that my grenade whistle. (plays horn) The grenade whistle. Grenade whistle. Would ward off all the grenades and brought him to the right one. – Yeah.
– So Mike owes me a favor. Laurens took The Situation out the game. – [Vinny] Damn, Ronnie’s Eminem right now. – Yeah, what the Hell? ♪ It’s all about killas and
one-hundred dolla billas ♪ (laughs) – I mean, I don’t know, let’s see. Seriously, it is an honor to be one of your many
best mens or groomsmiths. Groomsmiths. Groomsmens. – Groomsmens.
– What’s a groomsmith? I had to go to a locksmith. Never a groomsmith. (laughs) – There comes a very special time in life where you find the one and you realize that true
love really does exist. What I’m describing is
the feeling Mike got when he found his wedding cake. (fart noise) – [Pauly] (laughs) Chooch. – [Vinny] Someone else go. – Dear Mike. When I first met you I decided that you were gonna be a good friend of mine. Then Vinny came and we didn’t like him and he caught pink eye and
spread it throughout the house. – Ha.
(Ronnie laughing) I think we just each do
like a short little one without us, like know what I mean? – I’m just gonna say it from the heart. I’m gonna drag it on. I’m gonna tell him and Lauren. – Wrong choice of words, but okay. Drag it on (mumbles). (laughs) All right, we’ll go with
the speeches for now? – Yeah. – Let it marinate a little bit. – I got most of it, and. – [Pauly] I gotta add a few
more lines and I’m good. – Yeah, a couple jokes here and there. – All right, let’s go run
through the dance one more time. – Okay, let’s go. I’m gonna be like Justin
Timberlake up in this. – So, just like for a whole eight count. So, it’s one two, three
four, five six, seven eight. – The moves I’ll get down,
that’s not a problem. I’m crazy legs. I’m Gumby ankles. That’s what I do is dance. – One two, no no no. No, no, no, no, no, no. – Yes.
– It’s just slower now. – It’s slower, that’s
why you have to count. – I mean, I’m just gonna be nervous dancing in front of all these people. That’s the only thing
I’m really nervous about. – One two, nope same one. – No, not the same one.
– No, no, no, no, no. – Not the same one.
– It goes one and then two two.
– Have a carb. Have a carb, get this man a sangwhich because he’s up. – [Vinny] You’re right,
you’re right, you’re right.